2nd Line Support Engineer
TMB are renowned for delivering highly effective IT solutions to the hotel industry. Catering for all size of hotel business – from major brand franchises through to independent boutiques, we provide a ‘one stop shop’ IT offering.
Are you a skilled 2nd Line Support Engineer with Field Engineering experience? Do you have a strong background in installing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure? Would you be interested in joining a progressive company that will invest in you and support your IT career for the long-term?
This role offers a competitive salary depending on relevant skills and experience. You may be required to stay away from home, accommodation and food will also be provided. The company offers extensive training and excellent career progression opportunities in line with business growth plans.
What does the role involve?
You will be working with a diverse range of technologies that will enhance your skills. You will be responsible for escalation of technical 2nd line support queries on the Service Desk and will be required to resolve these issues to ensure that tickets and incidents are resolved efficiently and to SLA. You will be responsible for visiting clients on-site to deal with break-fix scenarios.
What qualifications or skills do I need?
- Experience working in a busy 2nd Line Support role on a service desk, preferably for a Managed Services company
- Some experience (or capability) of dealing with on-site IT infrastructure/hardware issues
- Windows Server and Windows operating systems
- DHCP, DNS, AD
- MS Exchange and Office 365
- ESXi/VMware Virtualisation/Hyper-V (or similar)
- Demonstrable networking knowledge covering LAN/vLAN/WAN technologies
- Excellent customer service and quality management skills
- Full driving licence
- IP CCTV
- Proxy door locks
- MPLS networks
- Mitel telephone systems
Office based Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm OR 9:00am – 6:00pm (alternating weekly)
What can we offer you?
- Employers pension contribution in line with auto-enrolment staging legislation
- 22 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Cycle Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Dress down Fridays
- Employee of the Month incentive
- Social events
- Free parking
- Subsidised gym membership
Salary – up to £22,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org