Service Desk Analyst (2nd Line)
TMB are renowned for delivering highly effective IT solutions to the hotel industry. Catering for all size of hotel business – from major brand franchises through to independent boutiques, we provide a ‘one stop shop’ IT offering.
Are you a skilled 2nd Line Service Desk Support Analyst with a strong background in installing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure? Would you be interested in joining a progressive company that will invest in you and support your IT career for the long-term?
This role offers a competitive salary between £20-25,000 p.a. depending on relevant skills and experience. You will also be able to increase your salary with paid overtime by the hour and incentives and bonuses. The company offers extensive certified training funded by the company, 22 days holiday plus all bank holidays, and excellent career progression opportunities in line with business growth plans.
What does the role involve?
You will be working with a diverse range of technologies that will enhance your skills. You will be responsible for escalation of technical 2nd line support queries on the service desk and will be required to resolve these issues to ensure that tickets and incidents are resolved efficiently. You will also be required to participate in paid on-call rota duties, which will include evenings, nights and weekends (occasional), and you will be responsible (occasional) for visiting clients on-site to deal with break-fix scenarios.
Personal Attributes & Experience
- Strong technical background gained from being part of a busy helpdesk/service team (preferably using Autotask)
- Experience of Solarwinds, Team Viewer and MSP Connect
- Experience in using technologies like Watchguard, Managed Switches, VLANS, Opera, POS/PMS/PDQ Systems
- Good understanding of Windows 2008/2012/2016
- Virtualization experience using VMWare and Hyper-V
- Experience working in a 2nd Line Support role on a busy service desk, preferably for a Managed Services company
- Some experience (or capability) of dealing with on-site IT infrastructure/hardware issues
- Windows Server and Windows operating systems
- DHCP, DNS, AD
- MS Exchange
- Networking knowledge covering LAN/vLAN/WAN technologies
- Excellent customer service and quality management skills
Desirable: IP CCTV; Proxy door locks; Firewalls; Broadband; MPLS networks; WiFi; Mitel telephone systems, Configuration and Troubleshooting of VoIP Systems), Full UK Driving License
Working Hours: Office based Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm OR 9:00am – 6:00pm (alternating weekly). On-call shifts are on a rota basis which will include evenings, nights and weekends.
What can we offer you?
- Employers pension contribution in line with auto-enrolment staging legislation
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Cycle Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Dress down Fridays
- Social events
Please send your CV to email@example.com