Sales Admin Assistant
TMB are renowned for delivering highly effective IT solutions to the hotel industry. Catering for all size of hotel business, from major brand franchises to independent boutiques, we provide a ‘one stop shop’ IT offering.
We are currently seeking a Sales Admin Assistant to join our friendly Customer Relations Team.
What does the role involve?
- Working with our Account Managers to assist with customer quotes and support contracts
- Processing orders
- Answering the phone and dealing with the Department’s email enquiries
- Providing general admin and support duties to the team
- Must be prepared to work as part of a team and assist or carry out other duties during periods of high workload, sickness and holidays
What qualifications or skills do I need?
- Ideally educated to degree/HND equivalent/business experience
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Highly organized and effective time management skills
- Good ‘people skills’ for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- A professional and friendly manner
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to work under own initiative and actively identify solutions to problems and suggest improvements
- Be accurate and detail conscious
What can we offer you?
- Employers pension contribution in line with auto-enrolment staging legislation
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Cycle Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Dress down Fridays
- Social events
This role comes with a path into Account Management if the candidate shows the skills required and is looking to progress within the company.
You will be working a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday, at our TMB offices in Christchurch.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess the creativity and passion that will help us achieve our goals, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com